First of all, thanks to Teapigs
for the chance to participate in the May #matchachallenge
, in which for 14 days I will be sharing some delicious matcha recipes with you. You can drink your matcha daily dosis (in the boring way, with hot water) or be creative and mix it with your favourite foods and enjoy something tasty and healthy without noticing!
Do you know all the benefits of drinking matcha everyday? (source Matcha Source)
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
So, today is my first challenge day, and I would share a very easy and yummy recipe, a pesto matcha sauce, to mix with your pasta or rice, it will be healthy and yummy! ;)
Pesto Matcha (for 2 persons)
6 tablespoons of oil
4 teaspoons of pine nuts
1 sachet of Teapigs Matcha
half lemon juice
a pitch of salt
(you can add basil too, but I didn't had at home!)
You mix everything together, and mix it with the mixer, the matcha will be better diluted and the pine nuts completely crushed and add it to your favourite pasta! We mix it with boiled tagliatelle, and it was yummy!
Starting a healthy life means eating healthy and doing a little of exercise, ready for the next recipe of the #matchachallenge?
Labels: #matchachallenge, Food, Matcha, recipes, Tea, Teapigs