You'll have the house full of pumpkins without spending money and cutting vegetables!
First you need...
- Scrapbook paper (or white paper if you preffer to paint them)
- Glue stick
- Brown paper bag (or green)
- Pipe Pleaner
Then just follow the instructions...
- Cut 6 circles (4 and 6 in) and then hold in half. You could also use more than 6 circles to make the pumpkin more full.
- Place glue on the outside of the folded circle.
- Push down your second circle onto the glued side.
- Keep adding circles until you form a sphere.
- Then cut the bottoms of the pumpkin off, so it stands up straight.
- Cut a strip from a piece of brown paper bag and glue it around a pipe cleaner.
- Twirl your pipe cleaner around a pencil to create a fun stem.
- Cut a piece of green paper (about 1/4 in) and wrap it around a pencil.
- Glue the stems inside the middle of the pumpkin with hot glue.
Or if you want to colour it, try it in white paper! :)
Labels: DIY, Halloween, Manualitats